He's Home!
*I have a bunch of old posts saved in draft that I am finally finishing up and will be uploading in the next few days so make sure to scroll down to see everything while I get caught up*
Jack got to come home today! He's been taking all his feedings for the past two days without the feeding tube so when we went in this morning they told us he could be discharged that afternoon. Zack and I went back for his 3pm feeding and then got him dressed and brought him home. Aida was waiting at home with Ahma and was so excited to finally meet her baby brother!
Oh my gosh, I have two kids!! It didn't really seem real until I saw them together. I think Aida is going to be a wonderful big sister. What cute kids we have!
Jack got to come home today! He's been taking all his feedings for the past two days without the feeding tube so when we went in this morning they told us he could be discharged that afternoon. Zack and I went back for his 3pm feeding and then got him dressed and brought him home. Aida was waiting at home with Ahma and was so excited to finally meet her baby brother!
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Oh my gosh, I have two kids!! It didn't really seem real until I saw them together. I think Aida is going to be a wonderful big sister. What cute kids we have!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home