Baby Boy Benway!
He's here! Five and a half weeks early but he's here! We don't have a name yet but here are the other details:
Born at 3:24 pm on 10/22/09 (original due date of 11/28/09)
5 lbs. 14 oz.
19 1/4 inches
I will post the whole crazy story of how I woke up one morning thinking I would be having a normal day, taking Aida to preschool and maybe Bouncetown in the afternoon and end up having a baby instead. :)
But for now, here are some videos of The Birth:
And here is a video I took at about 3am after they took his oxygen dome thing off:
Born at 3:24 pm on 10/22/09 (original due date of 11/28/09)
5 lbs. 14 oz.
19 1/4 inches
I will post the whole crazy story of how I woke up one morning thinking I would be having a normal day, taking Aida to preschool and maybe Bouncetown in the afternoon and end up having a baby instead. :)
But for now, here are some videos of The Birth:
And here is a video I took at about 3am after they took his oxygen dome thing off:

3 Comments:
Monica! You are one tough momma- doing that without Zack. He is SO cute. I love the blonde hair and I can't tell who he looks like, but he looks familiar. I may have gotten a little teary right after he came out! So glad you posted videos. Congratulations, and I'm so glad he's okay for being such a little guy.
Monica, you amaze me. I'm so proud of you, and so happy to see your beautiful little boy -- he is so lucky to be in your wonderful little family. I love you and Zack and Aida and little Baby Boy Benway. MOM
I got tearing eyed too when he came out. Did you do a c-section with Aida too? Brooklyn was watching the video with me, and she came saying "That girl is tuff cause she had a baby". Congratulations!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home