Dear Santa
It's snowing outside, Aida's watching some weird British cartoon in my bed and eating a candy cane for breakfast, and I don't feel like unloading the dishwasher, so let's have a cup of tea and post my Christmas Wishlist instead, OK?
(the links are just examples I found, not necessarily the exact ones I want)
Food Processor - boring I know, but I don't have one and I love to cook. It seems like every recipe I've been wanting to try these days calls for pulsing something in the food processor.
New Purse - Since Aida doesn't need a full diaper bag anymore, I want something bigger that I can throw a few diapers and a wipes case in but still use as my regular bag too. I'm thinking something in a jewel tone, like berry or purple.
Fancy Phone - my cellphone is about 4 years old and I'm ready to join the rest of world and get a PDA-type phone with email, internet, etc. (I had one for work and I had to turn it in when I quit, it was hard going back to just a regular phone. "You mean all I can do is call people?? What is this, the middle ages??") But since I've had my old phone for so long, I've earned a free upgrade from my cell provider, so I will be taking care of this one myself.
Immersion Blender - This is one of those single-use kitchen gadgets that I usually have a hard time justifying, but this would be so great to make different kinds of soups without mess of ladling it into the blender a little at a time.
Silver Circle Necklace - I've decided I need to learn to accessorize better and I've liked the look of these necklaces ever since they became trendy a few years ago.
Pepper Grinder - I have a little plastic one that doesn't work very well and would like a classic twist-top grinder that's nice enough to sit out on the counter.
Knitted Hat - you know those cute little knitted hats that have the brim, you know, those ones...with the brim...yeah, that's what I want.
A Mouse - no, not that kind, the kind for the computer. My parents gave me their old Mac laptop and I would love one of the Mac mouses (mice?) to go with it. I'm sure a regular mouse would work fine too.
Structured Black Blazer - I've been looking for one forever and still haven't found one I like. I've decided that you can get away with wearing jeans and a t-shirt everyday if you throw a smart blazer over it. Your outfit suddenly looks totally put-together and stylish.
Boots - I want a great pair of classic, flat, brown boots. But every pair of classic, flat, brown boots I've found seem to be not quite what I'm looking for, so I'm not sure about this one. I'm sure I'll know them when I see them.
Hmmm, it seems the majority of my list is accessories or kitchen appliances, when did turn into a 1950's housewife? :) Now that I've posted this, please don't run out and start shopping (I know you were about to), this is just me wasting time on google when I should be cleaning the kitchen. OK, I guess its back to the dishwasher...
(the links are just examples I found, not necessarily the exact ones I want)
Food Processor - boring I know, but I don't have one and I love to cook. It seems like every recipe I've been wanting to try these days calls for pulsing something in the food processor.
New Purse - Since Aida doesn't need a full diaper bag anymore, I want something bigger that I can throw a few diapers and a wipes case in but still use as my regular bag too. I'm thinking something in a jewel tone, like berry or purple.
Fancy Phone - my cellphone is about 4 years old and I'm ready to join the rest of world and get a PDA-type phone with email, internet, etc. (I had one for work and I had to turn it in when I quit, it was hard going back to just a regular phone. "You mean all I can do is call people?? What is this, the middle ages??") But since I've had my old phone for so long, I've earned a free upgrade from my cell provider, so I will be taking care of this one myself.
Immersion Blender - This is one of those single-use kitchen gadgets that I usually have a hard time justifying, but this would be so great to make different kinds of soups without mess of ladling it into the blender a little at a time.
Silver Circle Necklace - I've decided I need to learn to accessorize better and I've liked the look of these necklaces ever since they became trendy a few years ago.
Pepper Grinder - I have a little plastic one that doesn't work very well and would like a classic twist-top grinder that's nice enough to sit out on the counter.
Knitted Hat - you know those cute little knitted hats that have the brim, you know, those ones...with the brim...yeah, that's what I want.
A Mouse - no, not that kind, the kind for the computer. My parents gave me their old Mac laptop and I would love one of the Mac mouses (mice?) to go with it. I'm sure a regular mouse would work fine too.
Structured Black Blazer - I've been looking for one forever and still haven't found one I like. I've decided that you can get away with wearing jeans and a t-shirt everyday if you throw a smart blazer over it. Your outfit suddenly looks totally put-together and stylish.
Boots - I want a great pair of classic, flat, brown boots. But every pair of classic, flat, brown boots I've found seem to be not quite what I'm looking for, so I'm not sure about this one. I'm sure I'll know them when I see them.
Hmmm, it seems the majority of my list is accessories or kitchen appliances, when did turn into a 1950's housewife? :) Now that I've posted this, please don't run out and start shopping (I know you were about to), this is just me wasting time on google when I should be cleaning the kitchen. OK, I guess its back to the dishwasher...

1 Comments:
I'm so glad that you are posting again. It is fun to see what you need/want for Christmas. Who knows, maybe you will get one of these....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home