Letter for Month Two
Dear Aida,
Yesterday you turned two months old but you were actually 8 weeks last Thursday. You continue to grow and change and amaze us everyday. You becoming more and more alert every day. I try to have playtime with you at least once a day and I like to think that you are having fun with your crazy mom cooing and babbling and waving things in your face.
A few weeks ago your Uncle John, Aunt Mia and cousin Ethan came to visit. It was fun to have a toddler in the house to give your dad and I a little preview of things to come.
A couple weeks ago you went through a "fussy" stage and our perfect little angel baby became the "I want to be held all the time or I will scream and cry" baby. Luckily that only lasted about a week and now you are back to your easygoing self. I'm sure you will go through a couple of those stages but I like to think that it was a fluke and will never happen again.
You are an absolute joy and the complete love of your father and I's life. We can't believe how lucky we are to have you and know you. Thanks for coming to join our family.
Love,
Mama
Yesterday you turned two months old but you were actually 8 weeks last Thursday. You continue to grow and change and amaze us everyday. You becoming more and more alert every day. I try to have playtime with you at least once a day and I like to think that you are having fun with your crazy mom cooing and babbling and waving things in your face.
A few weeks ago your Uncle John, Aunt Mia and cousin Ethan came to visit. It was fun to have a toddler in the house to give your dad and I a little preview of things to come.
A couple weeks ago you went through a "fussy" stage and our perfect little angel baby became the "I want to be held all the time or I will scream and cry" baby. Luckily that only lasted about a week and now you are back to your easygoing self. I'm sure you will go through a couple of those stages but I like to think that it was a fluke and will never happen again.
You are an absolute joy and the complete love of your father and I's life. We can't believe how lucky we are to have you and know you. Thanks for coming to join our family.
Love,
Mama

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home